PROJECT FINANCE ANALYST (DEBT& EQUITY)
AG Real Estate is Belgium’s leading real estate group, with more than €6 billion in assets under management. We are active in four specific areas: asset and property management, real estate development, public car park management and the financing of real estate and PPP projects.
AG Real Estate is active PPP and Real Estate finance in the Benelux and France and has the intention to expand this portfolio.
- You analyse investment proposals for PPP and infrastructure projects in the Benelux and France.
- You analyse (and/or develop) financial models for the projects you are studying and quantifying previously identified risks.
- You support your Manager in negotiations with bidders and with the various project stakeholders (sponsors, the awarding authority, other lenders, financial consultants, legal counsels and other advisers).
- You analyse concession contracts and/or Design, Build, Finance and Maintain ("DBFM") contracts and evaluate the risk allocation matrix for each project and together with the Legal Department you recommend changes in wording to protect the borrowers’/shareholders’ interests.
- You help to manage the internal process and procedure for drafting Investment Committees memo's.
- You help present and defend PPP and infrastructure projects in front of the Investment Committee.
- You are also involved in the study and structuring of real estate finance projects.
- You support the Head of Real Estate and PPP Finance in reportings and/or leading special projects and analyses.
- Throughout your decision-making process, you consistently seek to mitigate risks while maximizing financial returns.
- Education: MSc in Business and Finance, Economics, Business Engineering or similar qualifications.
- You have a track record of at least three years in the relevant areas, preferably in a banking, investment, advising or contractor company environment
- You have previous experience working in Project or RE finance
- You are familiar with financial modelling
- You are familiar with project finance structures, impact on balance sheets and use of financial market data (interest rate swaps, ratings, inflation,...)
- Language skills: Dutch - French – English (spoken and written)
- IT skills: Excel (highly proficient), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You have excellent analytical skills to assess the legal and financial feasibility of your projects and extract meaningful information from figures.
- You have effective verbal and written communication skills (presentations, training,…).
- You have good negotiation skills.
- You are highly adaptable and a self-starter, able to work independently and attend to details
At AG Real Estate, we value teamwork, drive, and intellectual curiosity, and appreciate and reward talent accordingly. The company provides ongoing training and career development opportunities in a stimulating work environment, complete with an attractive salary and comprehensive fringe benefit package.