Description du posteYour responsabilities will be to:
- Build and use “project finance” economic models
- Analyse and rate of infrastructure and project finance transactions
- Source market data from data providers, like interest rate curves and expected inflation
- Assist in all aspects of the origination and execution of infrastructure financing transactions;
- Write up presentation sets and reports
- Work with various internal departments related to execution of transactions
- Elaborate the project risk allocation matrix together with the members of the project team
- Education: MSc in Business and Finance, Economics, Business Engineering or similar qualifications.
- You have a track record of at least 3/5 years in the relevant areas as in a banking, investment, advising or contractor company environment with preference given to direct experience in project finance
- Experience in credit, risk management, market and legal aspects of project finance; experience in securitisation is considered a plus;
- You are familiar with financial modelling
- You are familiar with project finance structures, impact on balance sheets and use of financial market data (interest rate swaps, ratings, inflation,...)
- Language skills: Dutch - French – English (spoken and written)
- IT skills: Excel (highly proficient), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You have excellent analytical skills to assess the legal and financial feasibility of your projects and extract meaningful information from figures.
- You have excellent communication and presentation capabilities;
- You have good negotiation skills.
- You are a teamplayer, highly adaptable and a self-starter, able to work independently and attend to details
At AG Real Estate, we value teamwork, drive, and intellectual curiosity, and appreciate and reward talent accordingly. The company provides ongoing training and career development opportunities in a stimulating work environment, complete with an attractive salary and comprehensive fringe benefit package.Postuler pour ce job